• Mornings will begin with an hour of pranayama, meditation and mantra chanting, followed by a Vinyasa flow class.
• Following the morning practice we will analyse asanas/poses with an emphasis on alignment, adjustments & teaching methodology.
• Early afternoon we will dive into the theoretical part, studying Yoga Philosophy or Anatomy (alternating days).
• Afternoon lessons will be focused on softer, less intense styles of yoga such as Yin & Nidra and specialized workshops.
· You will have 1 day off per week on Sunday, valuable time to relax, reflect and reconstitute.